[Uni-verse] Members to the advisory board

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Sat Jan 29 20:28:22 CET 2005

Dear Friends,

in the contract we have promised to set up an advisory board.
We haven't done much about this yet but time has now come to address this.

The advisory boards will meet a couple of times during the lifetime
of the project possible in connection with some other large events
(maybe SIGGRAPH).
The role of the board is to give advice on the development work in the
work and also
about dissemination and exploitation.

The members of the board shall be experts with broad experience in 3D
Graphics, Games, VR, Audio etc.

I have promised Ton and Angela to help setting up this board.

The next step would be to list companies and organizations to ask to be
members of this advisory group.
I would like to include those POTENTIAL names in the dissemination and
exploitation plan.

So if each person/partner/group could come up with some potential
contacts which we will prioritize and
address later.

Please send the name of the companies/organizations together with a
short description to me within a week from now.

I have talked to some experiences project managers and they claimed that
such a group had given them invaluable
input in previous projects.

Best Regards
Gert