[Uni-verse] Audit certificates (ones again)

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jan 20 22:39:06 CET 2005

I'm currently in Brussels and have discussed this issue with the head of
administration for our DG. I will receive a definite answer in a couple
of days but the initial answer was that the
project officer is wrong and we should only submit an audit certificate
at the end of the project.

This is very confusing for me....

Best Regards
Gert
PS When trying to send this in one of EC building in Brussels the
wireless network failed so sending from home instead.

They can't make networks either!