[Uni-verse] Re: Meeting next week

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Jan 17 17:01:02 CET 2005

Dear Partners,

one of the main issues on this meeting should have been the
dissemination and exploitation plan.
However Angela and Ton have indicated that they can't attend a meeting
the suggested day.
This  means that it would be better to have the meeting later.

However I haven't got any comments IF we could cope with doing a first
class specification and
dissemination and exploitation plan without any meeting.   Any comments?
If not when would a meeting be appropriate (presumably before Jan 31).

Best Regards
Gert