[Uni-verse] Re: [Fwd: UNI-VERSE Annual Review]

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Fri Jan 7 17:27:27 CET 2005

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Peter. Our audio demonstration should be easily portable
(laptop+headphones), so that Stockholm is OK for us. Setting up
everything in Stockholm will be much more easier than making it in the
EU premises.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005, Peter Lunden wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I would perfere if the review would take place in Stockholm or Helsinki
> as it would be much more problems to set up a demo in Brussels. HW could
> be one such problem but we dont know yet exactly how the demo will look
> (or sound). We can also be much better prepered.
>
> I think its better to set a date in early March as will will have more
> time to fix a good demo.
>
> Best Regards,
> --PLu
>

> Gert Svensson wrote:
>
> >Dear Friends,
> >
> >I have not received any input on the question about the location of
> >the review.
> >
> >First of all would we prefer Stockholm or Finland over Brussels?
> >
> >Secondly will we have some audio demonstration that would require more
> >HW than
> >we can bring to Brussels?
> >
> >Best Regards
> >Gert
> >
> >Gert Svensson wrote:
> >
> >>Information from the commission about the review.
> >>
> >>Is there any preferences on dates? All partners HAS TO BE PRESENT!
> >>
> >>Recent news is also that they will require an audit certificate for
> >>the each
> >>finical report!  The information given by the previous project
> >>officer is claimed to be
> >>wrong.
> >>
> >>Can we justify to have the review in Stockholm or Finland because we
> >>would like  to demonstrate some audio features?
> >>
> >>Best Regards
> >>Gert

> >>Subject:
> >>UNI-VERSE Annual Review
> >>From:
> >>Konstantinos.Papanikolaou at cec.eu.int
> >>Date:
> >>Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:32:15 +0100
> >>To:
> >>gert at pdc.kth.se
> >>
> >>To:
> >>gert at pdc.kth.se
> >>CC:
> >>Viviane.DE-PAUW at cec.eu.int, INFSO-IST-002228 at cec.eu.int
> >>

> >>Dear Gert,
> >>
> >>Please see the attachment.
> >>
> >>Best regards,
> >>
> >>Kostas Papanikolaou
> >>European Commission,
> >>DG INFSO D.2/BU 29/5-41,
> >>B-1049 Brussels,
> >>Tel. 32 2 2964147 (secretary Mme Viviane de Pauw, tel. 32 2 2998798)
> >>Fax 32 2 2962178.
> >>
> >><<Letterannual review.doc>>

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014