[Uni-verse] Paregos Uni-verse presentation movie

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Mon Feb 28 16:05:57 CET 2005

Hi Fredrik,
Hi Ludde,

Thanks for your proposal. I think there should be one audio person
involved as well, and that means either someone from HUT or someone
from II. Ludde, I would be happy if you could take a role in this. How
do you feel?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Fredrik Danielsson wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm Fredrik and I'm a colleague to Niklas. I have been asked to mail out some information about that we are planning to create a presentation movie about the Uni-verse project.
>
> An another colleague to me, David, is planned to attend the meeting on Monday, as both Niklas and I are unavailable, to further present this idea and to gather input from the rest of you.
>
> We have put up a small project site for this, found at http://projekt.paregos.com/uni-verse/ <http://projekt.paregos.com/uni-verse/>  . Here you find a project brief, a synopsis and a "technical demo" which is more of a test of the "visual comcept" that I plan to use. Please have a look at it, especially the synopsis as it explains the overall approach. When you look at the project brief, and especially the the "phases" section it's worth to know that we are in the very beginning of phase two.
>
> At the meeting, or just after, the main thing I need to have answered is how much each of you want to be involved in the process of making this presentation. I need to know this before I start to dig in to deep as this highly affects how we administrate the reviews and plan the time.
>
> Best regards
> Fredde
>
> Fredrik Danielsson
> Art Director/Graphic Designer
> Paregos
> P.O. Box 29
> SE-931 21 Skellefteå, Sweden
> Phone [New number]: +46(0)709-95 45 02
> www.paregos.com <http://www.paregos.com/>

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014