[Uni-verse] Year 1 report deadline

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 24 18:42:07 CET 2005

Hi all,

Somehow Angela and I thought there were 45 days after february 1 to
complete the year 1 financial report. But the consortium agreement says
30 days, meaning (february has 28 days!) that's March 3rd.

We already scheduled this week to have the full 2004 books finished,
that was completed today. Next saturday we'll go over it to extract the
Uni-verse related part. Next wednesday the report will be presented to
and verified by our accountant. So end of next week it can be on Gert's
desk.

Typically closing the year books (for any company) isn't something you
rush in a couple of weeks. For us it was quite some extra work and
costs to manage it in time. What I wonder is if we are the only to do
so...

Are all partners ready with the work next week? The EU seems to be
*really* strict on this issue!

BTW: Sending reminders for important deadlines doesn't hurt. :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org