[Uni-verse] Meetings

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Feb 15 11:35:50 CET 2005

Hi Gert,

Feb. 28th is OK for me, as well as March 4th and 5th.

Regards,
	Lauri

PS. I'm not that happy to work on Saturdays, and I still have to
confirm what kind of plans my family has for that day. For me, it
would be much more convenient to start as early as possible on Friday
morning, and have the meeting in Stockholm :-).

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear  Friends,
>
> at the moment we have a number of deliverables which circulates in draft
> form.
> We would like to suggest a PCC meeting on Marratech to approve those
> deliverables.
>
> Suggested day: February 28th,  10.00 - 12.00 CET.
>
> Can work package leaders distribute the final version well in advance
> before
> this date?
>
> We also need a physical (IRL) meeting before the review and if possible
> before the
> the submission of the progress report (see previous email) which is
> March 15.
>
> We would suggest March 4 and 5. By choosing a Saturday the travel costs
> could be
> reduced. Is this possible? Is Stockholm or Darmstadt preferred? We could
> start late on the
> 4:th to allow people to fly in on the morning.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert & Peter

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014