[Uni-verse] Dissemination activities

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Wed Feb 9 13:50:14 CET 2005

Dear All,

Thanks for your message Lauri.

For deliverable 9.2, in addition to the table I sent yesterday, we have prepared
an extensive document with many different plans for dissemination, including
mention of journal publications, reports on our website, further press releases,
conferences, EC-related activities, final report, demonstrations, courses,
software releases, etc. I completely understand that by looking at the table, it
seemed like quite a lot was missing or hadn't been thought of at all, but I will
send the extensive document to the list this week which should hopefully help to
answer your questions. But please know that all of these elements have not been
overlooked.

But you are indeed right that I should add the items from the narrative plan to
the overview table so that they appear there as well. I will do this
immediately.

All the best,
Angela