[Uni-verse] Re: [Fwd: Panel report]

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Apr 21 07:50:47 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

I have received the printed version of the review.
It is identical with the "preliminary" version already sent out.
However the cover letter (scanned low res version attached) is slightly
interesting.
In the report they seem to ask for some radical changes.
The cover letter however stated that the changes can be done without
changing any deliverables.
This is somewhat confusing.

Best Regards
Gert