[Uni-verse] Blender Conference reminder

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Tue Oct 19 12:31:54 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder for those of you who will be attending the
Blender Conference (in addition to the Uni-Verse meeting on Thursday) -
please do not forget to register for the conference online at:
http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=81

Also, we wanted to let you know that on Saturday, October 23, we have
organised a dinner for all of the conference participants. All of you
are also welcome!

Time: 21:00 - 01:00
Restaurant A-Fusion, Zeedijk 130, Amsterdam (50 meters from de Waag).

This modern, lounge-style, restaurant has been reserved entirely for
Blender conference participants. A-Fusion will do life cooking for us
during the whole evening, presenting it as a buffet with exciting
surprises from all over the Asian kitchen. A-Fusion is renowned for its
food, having received an excellent review from Amsterdam's most feared
restaurant critic!

Additional costs per person is 20 EUR for the food. The Blender
Foundation will provide the drinks during the evening :) Please
register and pay for the dinner in advance at the conference
registration desk in De Waag.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know!

All the best,
Angela