[Uni-verse] Blender Conference tentative schedule

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Mon Oct 11 14:06:37 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the agenda Gert! I am writing to let you know that we have
arranged a private meeting room in De Waag restaurant from 10:00 AM on
Thursday, October 21, 2004. The room we will be using is called the
"Klovenierskamer". The address is:

Restaurant-Café In de Waag
Nieuwmarkt 4
1012 CR Amsterdam
tel. 020-4227772
http://www.indewaag.nl

For directions on how to get to De Waag (which is also the Blender
Conference venue), please see the conf website at:
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Venue__travel___housing.374.0.html

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Kind regards,
Angela