[Uni-verse] RE: [Uni-verse]

Marcus Hoffmann uni-verse@blender.org
Tue, 18 May 2004 10:02:53 +0200

hey... this works...
probably this is a visual studio problem... but good to know for the
future... ;)

thx a lot!

-----Original Message-----
From: uni-verse-admin@blender.org [mailto:uni-verse-admin@blender.org]On
Behalf Of Martin Schlingmann
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 5:46 PM
To: uni-verse@blender.org
Subject: RE: [Uni-verse] (no subject)

Hi.
If none of the functions/implementations is found by the linker, the
problem is normally that there is some problem including the library.
Try using something like this in you main or entry file:

#ifdef WIN32
#pragma comment(lib, "verse_lib_file.lib")
#endif

Do this instead of specifying the file on the project property box.
This is standard c++ pragma syntax and should be portable.

Brg
Martin