[Uni-verse] "D2.1 Selection of Developments tools" - reactions from partners needed TODAY

Tapio Lokki uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 08:16:16 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Peter Becker wrote:

> PCC concluded this Monday that there was a need for some more time
> to check the draft D2.1 Selection of Developments tools,
> We had some comments at the PCC meeting from HUT, FIDG and KTH.
>
> COMMENTS FROM YOU NEEDED TODAY
> I need your comments today, to finalise this and send a new version
> tomorrow morning for approval by e-mail at latest May 6th at 12.00.

Hi Peter et al.,
For HUT the D2.1 is ok. I found two typos:
1. Page 6 "mangement" -> "management"
2. Page 20 "Kernal" -> "Kernel"

BR,
Tapio