[Uni-verse] Uni-verse workshop 15th-17th of March

Torbjorn Johansson uni-verse@blender.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:59:00 +0100

hey all

>I attach a more elaborate agenda for the meeting starting tomorrow.
>
>The agenda is the result of a meeting with  Peter Becker, Eskil Steenberg,=
=20
>Emil Brink and Peter Lunden
>going through all the submissions

the agenda looks ok. i have a couple of questions/comments:

- there have been some comments and discussions on work
   package 2 on the mailing list (attached) and a discussion on
   high end and thin clients and clients "in-between" (attached).
   is that something that needs more discussion/decisions?
   if so, will that be brought up at the scheduled group discussions?

- who is responsible for bringing up such discussions or proposals
   for changes in work packages for decision/agrement/disagrement
   and then to distribute the outcome to all the partners and wp-leaders.
   i think it is really important to have ONE person responsible for this.
   craig lindley brought up a similar question at the last meeting and
   so far i can see it was not discussed at the pcc-meeting. tmaybe
   it should be the assistant co-ordinator=B4s responsibility?

   i propose that  this question should be brought up at the pcc-meeting
   for decision

- it says on page 19 Annex I Final that the PCC should make rules
   for publications and press contacts. is that done? if not i propose
   that question is brought up at this PCC meeting. a thing closely
   connected to that is how we present the project. i think the PCC
   should work out one to two basic information pages in which we
   describe the project - vision, goal, participants, partners. etc and
   distribute that to all involved in the project.

   it should be very nice to have a short (but good) presentation video
   of this great project.

- who is in the PCC? do we have a name list?

- what about common activities outsides meeting? common dinner?
   ....... is anything planned?

cheers

torbjorn j

Torbjorn Johansson