[Uni-verse] Member section uni-verse.org

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:36:30 +0200

Hi,

As per request, I added one more upload category "PCC" where meeting
reports or other PCC related docs can be added. I already posted the
past 3 meeting minutes over there.

http://www.uni-verse.org/PCC.33.0.html
(login: member, red25!)

Reminder: when uploading, don't forget to indecate doc category (WP2 or
PCC, etc).

-Ton-