[Uni-verse] Agenda for PCC meeting on Monday

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:31:09 +0200

Dear Friends,

I hope that all persons involved in the project can join the PCC
computer conference meeting
on Monday 13.00 CET DST  via Marratech.
If a partner cannot attend the meeting at all please let me know in
advance.

This is the data for Marratech:

Address for downloading the client Marratech Pro 3.4:
http://www.marratech.com/download/.

NOTE that there is a NEW VERSION available, which may solve some of the
problems experienced last time

Address for meeting: Add and name a portal: II Portal. Portal URL:
http://212.217.204.137:8000
Use Open Channel.

Since some partners had audio problems we will run this session WITHOUT
AUDIO.
Instead we will use the chat facility.

Agenda

Selection of secretary for the meeting

Status of the Consortium Agreement

Discussion about the logo

Planning for the future
- Upcoming due dates for deliverables

Planned demonstrations

- Could WP leaders start to think about possible demonstration for the
end of  year.
I would suggest a development plan where "the system" is possible to be
demonstrated
at any time however with limited functionality. For example the
reduction proxy server in the first
reincarnation would be just a proxy server without reduction and later
on simple reduction is added.

Next meeting

Best Regards
Gert Svensson