[Uni-verse] Problem Urgent

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:41:44 +0100

The pre financing is the part of the money you get after roughly 45 days
after the start of the project.
You normally  get 80 % of  the estimated cost for 18 months that is
about 14 months in advance.
The next payment is after the first 12 months cost statement which
realistically would be paid about  month 18-20
due to the amount of time it takes for the commission to process the
cost statement. In this case you would have
to have a buffer 4-6 months.

In the current case we are talking of 26.,67 % of 18 months roughly 5
months in advance.
This would mean that your buffer would have to be 13-15 months which I
understand would be
a big problem for you.

If we cannot get the commission to change their mind I would suggest to
take a decision in the PCC to distribute
the pre financing to some extent based on needs instead of equal amount.
This would mean that big partners
like we would get less % and small partners like Blender would get more.
It may still be a problem however.

Best Regards
Gert