[Uni-verse] [Fwd: Re: Uni-Verse]

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:37:08 +0100

--------------070909000105050605020607

Dear Friends,

the following email from our Project Officer means that we can have the
start-up meeting as planned.

DISCLAIMER
In principal there still a risk that the project won't get started but I
judge that risk as minimal.
I hope you all agree with that
END DISCLAIMER

After discussion with Peter Becker and Eskil I have come up
with the following proposal for an agenda.
Note that we are discussing both technical implementations questions,
end-user questions
and management questions. So I suggest that everyone who is going to
work in the project to
comes to the start-up meeting, both managers and  technical staff.

The first day is planned as a Verse overview and programing session.
This is to get everyone up to speed on what Verse is today.
This session is not for end-users but all technical staff and managers
are welcome.

The second and third day is for everyone.

Wednesday Feb. 4

10-12 Verse Technical Overview  KTH
12- 14 Lunch

14-17  Verse Programming  KTH

Thursday  Feb. 5

9.30 - 11.00  Project overview  Location to be decided

11.00 -12 .00  Definition of demonstrators

12.00-13.30 Lunch

13.30-17.30  Specification of functionality (WP2)

Friday  Feb. 6

9.30-11.00  Contd. specification Summing up.

11. 00-12-00 Presentation for the press  KTH

12.00-13.30 Lunch  KTH

13.30-16.00  PCC meeting Decisions about work plan  KTH

16.00  Adjourn

Please feel free to comment on the agenda!

The Wednesday session will ba at KTH as well as the Friday session.

We are still checking if a conference venue would be possible from
Wednesday dinner to Friday breakfast.
Please wait with final hotel reservation for this period in Stockholm
until this is completed.
Anyway persons not taking part in the Verse programming session should
still be present at KTH in Stockholm
17.00 Wednesday afternoon for a get-together dinner.

Please let me know who is planning to take part in the meeting and when
you arrive to Stockholm!

Best  Regards
Gert

--------------070909000105050605020607