AW: [Uni-verse] Start up meeting

Volker Luckas uni-verse@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:44:49 +0100

Dear colleagues,

I would prefer, to have the start-up meeting either from Monday to Wednesday
(2nd till 4th) or from Wednesday to Friday (4th till 6th). In that case flight
bookings over weekend at special rates are available which helps to save travel
cost.

Bestr regards,

Volker Luckas

--

Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics (IGD)
Dr.-Ing. Volker Luckas