[Uni-verse] Articles and web-pages about the project

Torbjorn Johansson uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:43:14 +0100

Hi all

I reacted the same way as Peter Lunden. The outcome especially in the
Swedish articles is much more focused on Verse and Eskil  then it is on
Uni-Verse. I know that journalists twist things their way but I think
press-releases in the future must be more carefully formulated to give the
right impression of the project.

Uni-Verse is a great project that is aiming at using a communication
protocol that connects different 3D sound and Graphics applications through
plug-ins to an easy to use creative platform and it should be described
like that

I was very impressed at the workshop by the gathered very competent people
in the different fields, important to make Uni-Verse a successful project

Cheers

Torbjorn J