[Uni-verse] WP9 - plans

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Mon Dec 13 03:50:54 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow, but I would like to
remind you that the deadline we (Blender) set for the information we need from
all of you (regarding the dissemination and exploitation plans) is December 15.
Please remember to refer to the format in the document from the Commission as
per my email below.

Many thanks and please do not hesitate contact me if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Angela