[Uni-verse] First Economical Report

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Aug 20 12:20:54 CEST 2004

As I mentioned in a previous email the first economical report is due by
the end of the month.
This report should cover from the start of the project until the end of July
The report is for internal use only and will not be submitted to the
commission.

The information I would need to follow the progress of the project is
essentially the
same as the content of the cost statement used in FP5.

I have slightly modified this form and attach the result.

When I have received this information we will submit the second part
of the first pre payment.

Best Regards
Gert