[Uni-verse] Re: Consortium agreement and PCC meeting

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:56:30 +0200

Please note that some results were promised before this PCC meeting:

1) A Logo proposal by Minusplus, Eskil and Paregos

2) A time schedule from each work package leader with dates for
early prototypes.

 "Could WP leaders start to think about possible demonstration for the
end of  year.
I would suggest a development plan where "the system" is possible to be
demonstrated
at any time however with limited functionality. For example the
reduction proxy server i
n the first reincarnation would be just a proxy server without reduction
and later on
simple reduction is added.".

Please send the result this week!

Best Regards