[Uni-verse] uni-verse site opened

Marcus Hoffmann uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:42:31 +0200

hi ton,

just a (very) little correction from me:

in the opensg-text are some wrong line wraps. maybe you copied it from the
mail directly and the formatting there was not html-compatible... ;)
could you look at it... thx

greets

Marcus

-----Original Message-----
From: uni-verse-admin@blender.org [mailto:uni-verse-admin@blender.org]On
Behalf Of Ton Roosendaal
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 4:52 PM
To: uni-verse@blender.org
Subject: [Uni-verse] uni-verse site opened

Hi,

It's open to the general public now!
Now just adds links to this site everywhere to create Google awarenes.
:)

I've incorporated all comments today as well, with as exception the -
quite chaotic - "Who" main page with the logos. I'll have to ask our
webmaster how to make a group of images clickable with different URLs
(and group them nicer). I can't seem to get it working yet.

As always, just bother me with comments for improvements.

Regards,

-Ton-