[Uni-verse] Revision for Specification of WP2.2

Lauri Savioja uni-verse@blender.org
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:17:02 +0300

Dear Marcus,

Thanks for the new version. It seems to be very good. I have only one
comment:

- How about the library implementation of the geometry reduction? I
think, we have discussed this earlier, and at that point it was a
viable option. How do you feel about it now?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004, Marcus Hoffmann wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> here is the revision of fraunhofer part of the spec for wp2.2.
> we included the changes discussed in the last meeting and updated the
> relevant parts.
>
> for video conference test (01.04.): could you please send out the server
> adress of you server for the video conference tool that we can include it
> and join your server?!
>
> regards
>
> Marcus
>
> Marcus Hoffmann
> Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
> Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung (IGD)
> Abt. Animation und Bildkommunikation (A3)
> Fraunhoferstraße 5
> D-64283 Darmstadt
> Fon: 06151 / 155-639
> Mail: marcus.hoffmann@igd.fhg.de

> This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by http://www.virus112.nu

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014