AW: [Uni-verse] Preparation for the contract

Volker Luckas uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:16:08 +0200

Dear Gert,

I agree to your suggestion and I think the proposed distribution is fair more or
less. I also agree with your suggestion of the workpackages where the effort has
to be reduced.

Best regards,

Volker Luckas

--

Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics (IGD)
Dr.-Ing. Volker Luckas