[Uni-verse] Blender Conference

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:13:24 +0200

Hi all,

The date and location for the conference is now definitive;

Fri oct 31 - Sun nov 2
Amsterdam, 'de Waag' (in city center)

The conference itself is about Blender development in general, but also
with a couple of sessions around Verse itself, and future plans for
Blender.

I have reserved an option for a meeting room in De Waag for all monday
afternoon (nov 3), for consortium partners to have a quiet and
undisturbed session together. That meeting room is large enough for
about 15 people.

Whether this fits in our consortium schedule & plans is something Gert
can say more about... I can understand we'll have to do a separate
meeting in Sweden, somewhere in Q4 to finalize the deal and planning.

At least this is an interesting opportunity to get together! Also for
attending consortium partners to do a session/talk about something that
might be of interest for us.

Regards,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org