[Uni-verse] Blender Conference

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:52:08 +0200

Hi,

Monday november 3, 13:30-17:30 we can have a 16-seat meeting room with
computer/projector in De Waag. During the morning I have to help
cleaning up.

The conference program is not finished yet... I can try to schedule
sessions that are of interest for Uni-Verse partners at the days they
attend, probably at least sunday?

Please subscribe here; (tentative program there too)
http://www.blender.org/modules/bc2003/conferenceform.html
-> Add a note that you're Uni-Verse partner!

The conference fee (25 EUR for one day, 50 for all days) I have to
charge to cover costs for volunteers, lunch, drinks and equipment rent.
I hope you don't mind to contribute!

-Ton-