[Uni-verse] URGENT Signature in two copies !

Lauri Savioja uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:41:35 +0200

Dear Gert,

Unfortunately I'm unaware of our situation since I asked our internal
project office to send you the signed forms and I don't know how many
copies you have received. So, could you, please, tell, should I ask for
more signed copies from them or not.

Regards,
	Lauri