[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/source/blender/src editscreen.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon May 16 10:48:11 CEST 2005

Jiri, I think you misunderstood me.

the left/right  or top/bottom would be telling the user weather they
want the area joined with the top being used for the new joined area, or
the botom as the main area.
(basicly which side of the boarder to use)
Whis this it wouldent matter which area the user used to be in, they
would select the area as a menu item.

About not having an extra menu for spaces of the name type.
Im being picky here- but sometimes you have complex stuff in your 3d
view, animated bg textures, unlocked layer arrangements, view settings
etc. that you dont want replaced by another view. So assuming that the
views are the same just because they are the same type is not necessarly
right.
Cheers- and thanks for the boarder splitting- its a lot better.
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street