[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

ricki myers antihc3 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:02:50 CEST 2005

I am getting a Segmentation fault. when i exit could someone test this.

Open tuhopuu3 with no ~/.B.blend then exit
Bam Segfault
Here is the bt
[Switching to Thread 1088735776 (LWP 16901)]
0x082656f0 in icon_free (icon=0x43f82224) at resources.c:166
166             MEM_freeN(icon->data);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x082656f0 in icon_free (icon=0x43f82224) at resources.c:166
#1  0x082657b2 in free_common_icons () at resources.c:187
#2  0x08265e2f in BIF_resources_free () at resources.c:333
#3  0x082a523d in exit_usiblender () at usiblender.c:689
#4  0x081d955b in screenmain () at editscreen.c:1140
#5  0x08186385 in main (argc=2, argv=0xbffff834) at creator.c:586

On 5/7/05, Chris Want <cwant at ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Here's some damage:
>
> Timeline stuff: caused some conflicts, went with bf as often as
> possible since that will be the future implementation.
>
> blenderbuttons, BIF_resources.h: Ton updated the buttons in bf-blender
> but I kept our buttons. Some of the icons may be wrong due to a
> conflict in the enum in BIF_resources.h ... please keep your
> eyes peeled for this (antihc3, this might have screwed up your
> syntax buttons, for example).
>
> buttons_editing.c: oh god, the horror... things getting smushed
> together all over the place. The area for mesh tools like weight
> groups should be checked.
>
> buttons_object.c: conflicts in softbody stuff.
>
> header_view3d.c: some conflicts related to proportional editing
> buttons... there is a new G.scene->proportional thing that is
> used now, so went with bf version.
>
> Chris

antihc3 a.k.a Rick