[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun May 1 22:31:11 CEST 2005

Well, just in time to destroy what Matt did yesterday. ;)
This week wasn't too bad (famous last words), here are some
items that may need to be checked:

readfile.c: A conflict in do_versions() related to passepartout.
    The code looked a bit odd so I modified it... I hope it
    still works in the manner it was intended.

BIF_resources.h: enum involving themes and text brackets had a conflict.
    The comment says "WARNING: this is saved in file, so do not change
    order!" ... but I have no choice since TH_BRACKET will be in a
    different order in both trees. If the theme stuff needs an enum to
    be in a certain order, then this is a truly suboptimal design, and
    I would recommend that at the very least that the enum entries be
    given specific values (this applies to both trees).

DNA_userdef_types.h: bracket matching created conflict that was
    fairly easy to fix. The only reason I'm mentioning this here
    is that I suck at the whole 'DNA padding' thing, so I may
    have screwed this up.