[tuhopuu-devel] Re: More on getting tuhopuu to compile w/ hemesh

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:45:22 CEST 2005

It compiles! Apparently a few .c files were missing as well. The full
patch is here:

http://astro.scu.edu/~ted/oss/blender/tuhopuuscons-29Mar2005.diff

If you applied the previous one, first un apply it it patch -R <
hemeshscons.diff (it's still on the server if you deleted the patch
already).

This fills in SConstruct files to provide the proper headers and liks
of source files. It also adds a function prototypes in one of the
files, and relocates a function in another since gcc 3.4.x seems to be
more picky about that sort of thing.

Testing has been with gcc 3.4.2 on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE and scons
v0.96.1. Again, this doesn't fix msvc's desire to stick with C89
standards instead of C99 like gcc.

Ted