[tuhopuu-devel] More on getting tuhopuu to compile w/ hemesh

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:56:04 CEST 2005

Here's a patch (cvs diff) of what I have done so far in getting
tuhopuu to compile with scons again given the addition of hemesh:

http://astro.scu.edu/~ted/oss/blender/hemeshscons.diff

It's not done however. It gets to the final linking stage for the
blender executable and complains that it can't find a variety of
functions. This is about all the time I can spend on this tonight.
Maybe someone else can continue from where I left off.

I've been working on this on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE & gcc 3.4.2.
Gameengine disabled. So this does nothing to help with the msvc
errors. It just fixes include paths so stuff actually compiles.

Ted (SpookyElectric)