[tuhopuu-devel] State of the Merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Mar 12 19:05:12 CET 2005

I usually do this on Sunday, but I thought I would get to it
earlier this week because I was concerned that there would be
a lot of conflicts. Luckily, this wasn't as scary as I thought it
would be -- lukep's witchhunt for compiler warnings didn't raise
as many conflicts as expected.

One word about compiler warnings though: please note that when your
functions take no arguments they should be declared with a 'void'
argument instead of an empty argument list,
e.g.,

bad:  static void up_sel_action();
good: static void up_sel_action(void);

There were a couple of easy-to-resolve conflicts caused by these
improper argument list declarations.

OK, here are some things that probably should be checked:

blenderbuttons & blenderbuttons.c: I went with the tuhopuu version
... should the bf-blender version be used instead because it has
more room for stuff?

buttons_shading.c: went with the bf-blender version since it is
probably more up to date with respect to the wood stuff.
Somebody who works in this area of the code should check the
panels and diff the code with the pre-merge version.

Chris