[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu3/release/datafiles blenderbuttons tuhopuu3/source/blender/include BIF_resources.h tuhopuu3/source/blender/src blenderbuttons.c drawsound.c outliner.c resources.c

Brecht Van Lommel blendix at pandora.be
Tue Mar 8 00:20:24 CET 2005

Matt Ebb wrote:

> On 8 Mar 2005, at 9:39 AM, Jiri Hnidek wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> it seems, that blenderbuttons file is corrupted. I can't open it in
>> any image editor. commnad "file ./blenderbuttons" says, that it is
>> currupted too. Can anybody confirm this?
>

> Argh, my copy here on disk is fine (PNG file), so I can only guess it
> was a problem with the CVS commit. I can't commit from work here, but
> I've uploaded the original file here, in case it helps:
> http://mke3.net/rt/blenderbuttons

Same problem here. The file doesn't have the binary flag set as in
bf-blender cvs.

It seems normal users can set these flags on cvs add, otherwise cvs
admin must be used. That's at least what i
got from the explanation here:

http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Programming/change_management/unix_cvs/PROGRAMMING_Working_with_Binary_Files.shtml

So, I guess this is something only Hos can fix.

Brecht.