[tuhopuu-devel] Compilation error on linux.

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at caramail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:42:18 CET 2005

You'r right. That was it. Never compiled international support on linux. Used to give me error. but now if I must put it on...  This option should be set on in Sconstruct then.

Ho and now I get this:
gcc -Xlinker -export-dynamic -pthread -o blender
[...]
/mnt/data/src/lib/linux-glibc2.2.5-i386/ftgl/lib/libftgl.a: file not recognized: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [blender] Error 1

I had to download this lib manualy with firefox over webcvs. but now it works.
woot.