[tuhopuu-devel] Markers and Animation workflow

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Thu Mar 3 15:53:05 CET 2005

Hi Matt,
1) I wonder, that you was able to get so deep into the source code and
you don't know anything about dynamic lists ;-)
2) I hope, that Time Markers is something useful, because I spent too
much time with this stuff ;-)
3) If you will not understand dynamic list theory after studying my
commit, then I can write something more about it.
4) I hope, that I didn't break anything with my commit ;-).

Cheers

Jiri