[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jun 18 21:48:09 CEST 2005

OK, this was a real bad merge ... as Rob had
predicted, the unicode stuff and the intrr
stuff did not get along at all. I really don't
know how to resolve these issues, but I tried
to merge the code together where it made sense.
In other areas of the code I was getting
about 10 conflicts in every function so I
just went with the intrr stuff. Mika -- sorry
about this, hopefully we can work together
and work with intrr to get this working right.
I guess a question to ask is: what is
stopping the unicode stuff from going into
bf-blender at this point of development?

Regards,
Chris