[tuhopuu-devel] Brokens toolbar

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jun 15 06:21:01 CEST 2005

Campbell Barton wrote:

> Hi was just looking at your toolbar, and found is dosent work in face
> selecte mode.
> Was actually the first thing I tried (Sel Same scripts.) - Buttons
> dont recieve a click

Yeah, right now it only works for object/mesh edit mode (mentioned in
the commit log :). Just haven't had time to sit down and slog through
adding all the defines for the other event codes yet. If you look in
header_view3d and BSE_headerbuttons.h you might get an idea of how to do
it yourself :) Otherwise, when I get some time and energy, I'll do that
and commit a couple of other things too.

Cheers,

Matt