[tuhopuu-devel] Object selection problem (Martin?)

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jul 27 05:49:58 CEST 2005

Martin, I guess this is related to your base sorting changes -
currently object selection is a bit buggered in tuhopuu, it doesn't
deselect other objects when you click on one. I copied over the
entire deselectall_except() in editview.c from bf-blender and it
seems to be working as it should here in my build. Didn't want to
commit anything that I don't understand though, so just a heads-up.

Cheers,

Matt