[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Joseph Eagar joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 25 11:49:37 CEST 2005

Chris Want wrote:

> Things are getting real bad with the recent refactors
> in bf-blender.
>
> I think I have this tree so that it will build, but
> people should most definitely check their work that
> it still functions as it should.

thanks for your effort!  I just committed an hemesh fix.

luckily for me it wasn't too difficult, as I removed most of its
dependance on displists months ago.

I noticed that subsurfs arn't working yet.  I'd be willing to help
there, except that zr's system is going to take some digestion.  maybe
he'd be willing to look at the code. . . :)

joeedh