[tuhopuu-devel] Transform: feature or bug?

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jan 29 16:01:37 CET 2005

Martin Poirier wrote:
> I'd like to hear why you like the old one better. The
> current design isn't set in stone, so...

I think I was using this improperly and have since
figured it out a bit better. I think it would be improved
if the drawn axes have their origin at the point where
the grab is initiated (or maybe even at the point
where middle mouse is depressed), rather than having
the origin at the vert being moved. I don't always
have my mouse right over the vert when I initiate a grab,
and this new method can be really difficult in such cases.

Chris