[tuhopuu-devel] Transform: feature or bug?

frédéric van der essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sat Jan 29 13:51:38 CET 2005

The new transform doesn't work with the last 'official' tuhopuu, however
it works with this build :
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5512

I like this new way of selecting axes, it is far more efficient in 3D
view. But something disturbs me.
Before i didn't had to care where my mouse painter was to move objects.
I just had to press G and move in the right direction. Maybe someone has
a genius idea, because i don't see any solution to this problem.

However if i have to choose between both methods, i choose the new one

-Fred