[tuhopuu-devel] Transform: feature or bug?

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jan 29 04:28:33 CET 2005

No offense -- I know you've put a lot of thought
and work into this -- but I'm not crazy about this new
behavior. I find it is slower to get what you
want with this than with the old way, so what
is the incentive to change it?

Chris

P.S. Transform in armature edit mode is buggy.
If the 'IK' button has been pressed for a
bone, part of the bone is left behind in
grab mode ... it's really odd.