[tuhopuu-devel] Transform: feature or bug?

zippy trip at spymac.com
Fri Jan 28 13:40:37 CET 2005

a lot of times it depends on the mouse to. Most mice with a middle
click button are very tough middle mouse clicks.As it the pressure to
activate the click in the wheel is far tougher on the finger than a
normal left or right click. I find myself using the ctrl alt and
command keys on the keyboard more often than not when using blender
even when I use a five button mouse.

Just a view from me that is all. Takes it as youlike..