[tuhopuu-devel] Transform: feature or bug?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 04:47:58 CET 2005

5$ on the user! ;)

You need to hold down the MMB. This pops up the
constraint axis. The axis nearest to the mouse pointer
(on your 2D screen) is highlighted to indicated that
it will be chosen as a constraint. (The highlighting
might be hard to see depending on your theme colors,
that's something that will need fixing. Try moving the
pointer around to see how the color changes.)
Releasing the MMB activate the constraint to the
highlighted axis.

Quickly pressing and releasing MMB like what used to
be the workflow before still works, but in some case
it won't select the same axis it used to (since it's
the nearest one on screen, not the one with the
biggest motion).

Hope that helps and hopefully you'll get used to it.
;)

Martin