[tuhopuu-devel] cygwin + winxp compiling error (icon related?)

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:56:31 CET 2005

I've been compiling tuhopuu3 on Windows XP with cygwin for a while
now, and never had any problems. But last night, when I updated CVS, i
got this error while compiling:

====> make all in source/icons
windres winblender.rc -O coff -o
/home/Jason/tuhopuu3/obj/windows/blender/icons/winblender.res
windres: winblender.ico: read of 1384 returned 148
make[2]: *** [/home/Jason/tuhopuu3/obj/windows/blender/icons/winblender.res]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

I tried a clean make, and I even checked out the tuhopuu3 source into
a whole new folder and compiled clean.... same error.

Has anyone else gotten this error? Any help would be appreciated.