[tuhopuu-devel] Some problems with new theme

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:44:05 CET 2005

Dan Boyle Wrote:
zippy,
you could make a "translation" and just have it have blank buttons. or
if completely blank buttons wont work then just have some small "." or
something. just a random thought. it should be easier than coding
transparency for all text. :)

that's true, but i'm *still* trying to understand WHY you would want
blank buttons ;)
in any case, something like that would be best for your own builds,
rather than an actual feature included in an official release.