[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun Jan 2 23:23:38 CET 2005

I decided that it would be a good day to
begin the regularly scheduled code merges
of the new tree. These should be done weekly
or perhaps even more frequently perhaps ...
I know, I know,  I've said this in the
past and just ended up doing it monthly, but
this time I have made it a new years resolution
that I (or somebody else) will do it!

OK, this was the easiest merge ever ... perhaps
too easy ... Those that have been working on
projects should check their work.

There were 9 conflicts caused by the merge and
all of them were caused by the $tag thingies
at the head of the files, which meant that
I didn't really have to do any work at
all ... sweet!

Chris